Assessment Technician Position Details
Assessment Technicians at Cognitive Health Solutions, LLC (CHS) will provide, administer and score standardized psychological and neuropsychological testing measures to patients at the CHS office and/or virtually under the direct supervision of a licensed psychologist. We are looking for clinicians willing to work with children, adolescents, and adults. CHS is a continually growing multi-disciplinary practice with offices in York and Hanover, PA. We are looking for Assessment Technicians who could work in both office locations. We offer competitive wages or contracted rates, with options for bonuses. Salaried employees are eligible for paid time off (PTO), health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, and continuing education support. If you want to be part of a growing company and motivated team of experts in the field of mental health and education, apply now!
Qualifications and Skills
- • Conduct in-person and/or virtual psychological and neuropsychological testing procedures to patients as scheduled, and consistent with company policies.
- • Complete scoring of all measures given.
- • Assist with other data collect and the report writing process.
- • Consistent and reliable work attendance.
- • Provide services consistent with all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics for mental health services.
- • Complete all necessary professional documentation in a timely manner, according to the policies of CHS.
- • Ensure current and accurate electronic health care (EHR) records.
- • Attend required staff meetings and trainings as directed by the CEO and Director of Clinical Services at CHS.
- • Provide services with integrity using evidence-based practices. Experience standardized psychological and neuropsychological tests a plus.
- • Be invested as a Team Member at CHS to help your personal growth and our development as a company.
- • Other responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
- • Punctual and consistent in reporting to work.
- • A Master’s Degree or higher in clinical psychology, school psychology, or closely related field.
- • Full-time, salaried employees must be available for 40 hours per week. Contracted employees are paid a fee split, based on code of service, and must be available to hold at least 15 hours per week.
- • High level of organization and good time management.
- • Be able to complete paperwork and documentation in a timely manner.
- • Be an active team member.
- • Be able to work independently on tasks assigned.
- • Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- • Have excellent interpersonal skills.
For consideration, please send resume/curriculum vita & cover letter to