Outpatient Therapist Position Details
Outpatient Mental Health Therapists at Cognitive Health Solutions, LLC (CHS) will provide outpatient individual, couples, and group therapy to patients at the CHS office and/or virtually. We are looking for clinicians willing to work with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. CHS is a continually growing multi-disciplinary practice with offices in York and Hanover, PA. We are looking primarily to fill positions in our Hanover, PA office. We offer competitive wages or contracted rates, with options for bonuses. Salaried employees are eligible for paid time off (PTO), health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, and continuing education support. If you want to be part of a growing company and motivated team of experts in the field of mental health and education, apply now!
Qualifications and Skills
- • Conduct in-person and/or virtual mental health services to patients as scheduled, and consistent with company policies.
- • Consistent and reliable work attendance.
- • Provide services consistent with all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics for mental health services.
- • Maintain timely communications with patients and families.
- • Offer communication with other professionals as needed for continuity of care (e.g., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.), as needed.
- • Complete all necessary professional documentation in a timely manner, according to the policies of CHS.
- • Ensure current and accurate electronic health care (EHR) records.
- • Attend required staff meetings and trainings as directed by the CEO and Director of Clinical Services at CHS.
- • Provide mental health services with integrity using evidence-based practices to ensure patient progress and to maintain the reputation of CHS. Experience/expertise in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) a plus.
- • Be invested as a Team Member at CHS to help your personal growth and our development as a company.
- • Other responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
- • Punctual and consistent in reporting to work.
- • A Master’s Degree or higher in psychology, counseling, social work, marriage & family therapy, or closely related field.
- • Licensed to practice independently in the state of PA (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) - highly preferred. If not licensed must be working or willing to work towards state licensure. Free supervision is provided to full-time providers.
- • Credentialed or paneled with major insurance companies in Pennsylvania a plus.
- • Full-time, salaried employees must be available for 40 hours per week. Contracted employees are paid a fee split, based on code of service. Contracted therapists must be available to hold at least 25 patient sessions per week to be considered full-time and therapists must be available to hold at least 15 patient sessions per week for part-time employment.
- • High level of organization and good time management.
- • Be able to complete paperwork and documentation in a timely manner.
- • Be an active team member.
- • Be able to work independently on tasks assigned.
- • Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- • Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- • Prior experience in a private practice or outpatient setting is preferred but not required.
For consideration, please send resume/curriculum vita & cover letter to