School Psychologist Position Details
School Psychologists at Cognitive Health Solutions, LLC (CHS) will provide school psychology services in school-based settings, at the CHS office, and/or virtually under the direct supervision of a licensed and certified school psychologist. CHS is a continually growing multi-disciplinary practice with offices in York and Hanover, PA, and we provide school-based services in various school districts. We are looking for School Psychologists who are interested in diverse experiences, including school-based and outpatient environments. We offer competitive wages or contracted rates, with options for bonuses. Salaried employees are eligible for paid time off (PTO), health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, and continuing education support. If you want to be part of a growing company and motivated team of experts in the field of mental health and education, apply now!
Qualifications and Skills
- • Conduct in-person and/or virtual school psychology services to school districts, students, and families.
- • Consistent and reliable work attendance.
- • Provide services consistent with all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics for school psychology services.
- • Complete all necessary professional documentation in a timely manner, according to the policies of CHS.
- • Ensure current and accurate electronic health care (EHR) records or educational records.
- • Attend required staff meetings and trainings as directed by the CEO and Director of Clinical Services at CHS.
- • Provide services with integrity using evidence-based practices.
- • Be invested as a Team Member at CHS to help your personal growth and our development as a company.
- • Other responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
- • Punctual and consistent in reporting to work.
- • A Master’s Degree or higher in school psychology.
- • Certification as a School Psychologist in Pennsylvania a must.
- • Full-time, salaried employees must be available for 40 hours per week. Contracted employees are paid a fee split, based on code of service, and must be available to hold at least 20 hours per week.
- • Interest and experience comprehensive evaluation services and neuroscience-based assessment a plus.
- • High level of organization and good time management.
- • Be able to complete paperwork and documentation in a timely manner.
- • Be an active team member.
- • Be able to work independently on tasks assigned.
- • Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- • Have excellent interpersonal skills.
For consideration, please send resume/curriculum vita & cover letter to