Criteria for your appointment:
1. You are located in Pennsylvania.
2. You are in a room alone (or with a parent depending on your age).
3. You have access to internet or data.
4. You have access and ability to the use of camera and audio for the visit, most use their cell phones.
Directions for your appointment:
You can access your virtual telehealth appointment by signing into you CHS patient portal. Please set up you portal prior to your scheduled appointment.
We have made some changes to standards at our office to minimize any risk and to continue to provide appropriate services.
Requirements to enter the building:
1. Face mask (covering nose and mouth), must be worn entire time in the building, by anyone 2 years of age or older.
2. Adults (18 years and older) must attend sessions alone. Minors (17 years and younger) may have one adult only attend with them.
3. We ask that you practice social distancing.
Things to note while in our building:
1. Waiting room chairs are spaced further apart.
2. All nonessential items are removed from the waiting room areas.
3. Clinicians wash/sanitize their hands after each session.
4. All common areas are disinfected frequently. It is possible you will see our team members wiping areas down throughout the day to remain proactive.
5. Our team members will not engage in handshaking when meeting clients or ending sessions.
Please do not come into the office in the following cases:
1. You have any of the following symptoms:
d. Difficulty breathing
e. Sore Throat
f. Muscle/body Aches
g. Vomiting or diarrhea
h. New loss of taste or smell
2. You have had contact with anyone with confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Our mission is to provide a comfortable and safe space that builds connection, promotes health, provides solutions, and empowers others to understand their significance. We are committed to providing behavioral health care services with compassion that patients find valuable, that community members recommend to family and friends, that other healthcare professionals select for their patients, and that our care team members are proud to offer.